Saturday, July 10, 2010

Only Time Will Tell

I wrote this at 1 a.m on a Sunday morning.So if you can't tell by now,time is a luxury I no longer posses.Gone are the days of being able to simply idle around or day dream.Now if i don't spend my minutes wisely, time will make sure I feel it's wrath.

I'm limited to an hour of Facebook a day.It's what I can afford to spend on my social networking (mostly gaming :P).I think I will come to a stage where I might have to quit completely.I envy my stupid juniors who spend hours online doing close to nothing.When I come online they say, "Hey Justin!! Long time no see you online!!" Kanasai!!!!!

No more gaming for me at all.No more DotA.No more MMORPGs.No more Call of Duty.etc,etc,etc.My life is a boring shell of the former life I used to live.FML

Now don't get me wrong.My entire life doesn't revolve around my computer ya know.I don't have time to do other activities that I enjoy.I barely have time to go out for a jog.They say that all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.But all work and no play for me keeps me on the right track sad to say.

I have devised a schedule but since I rely on public transportation and this being Malaysia, my fancy schmancy schedule goes down the toilet.Weekends are now chock-a-block with homework and other crap.I can't even sleep peacefully anymore.

When you think about it not many Malaysians actually know what STPM stands for.We know UPSR,PMR and SPM but what the heck is STPM.Soon Malaysians won't know what the other three are either thanks to our Jabatan Kemusnahan Minda Rakyat Malaysia A.K.A Jabatan Pelajaran.Well I'll tell you what STPM stands for.It stands for Study Till Partially Mad.At the rate I'm going I wouldn't be partially mad.Nah, that's for the easy going folks.I'll be full blown foaming at the mouth talking-to himself-in-a-dark-corner barking mad.

Since our gov is going around changing a bunch of stuff for the sake of change.May I suggest that they change STPM to STTM.It would stand for Study Till Totally Mad.Just to keep abreast with current times.

I think it's suitable.Don't you think so too Justin 2,Justin 3, Justin 4 and Justin 5.I love you guys.*laughs maniacally*

No comments:

Post a Comment