Thursday, July 1, 2010

Metal Is Real Music????

I don't normally check my other e-mail accounts because of the spam.(I have 1 for normal use and a couple others for facebook,etc,etc)Today I opened for just for the fun of it and saw that I received an interesting e-mail from a friend.Here it is...


You say Justin Bieber-I say AC-DC
You say Miley Cyrus-I say Led Zepplin
You say T-Pain-I say Slipknot
You say Kanye-I say Metallica
You say Pink-I say Iron Maiden
You say Hip Hop-I say shut up
You say Pop-I scream Heavy Metal!!
You say Hannah Montana-I fucking punch you in the face
92% of teenagers have turned to Hip Hop and Pop.If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music,forward this to 10 other people.DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF ROCK DIE!



Only 8% of teens listen to Heavy Metal.Is this really something to worry about???

No comments:

Post a Comment