Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm Glad.

This has been a rather good week.There were ups and downs but more ups than downs (crazy talk I tell you)


Firstly, I donated blood for the first time on Monday.Yay!!It's funny staring at a bag of your own blood hanging there beside you.Everything in your body is telling you that this is so wrong but your heart tells you that you're doing a good thing.Haha


Then, I totally screwed my Chemistry test......I'm not sure if that is a good thing (kidding).Time to enforce a lock down on myself. :D


Finally, I got to hang out with some really great people for lunch.You guys are simply awesome.Enough said. XD


I feel quite happy.Thank you God for a great week.Now it's on to the next one.Yeah!

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that!

    PS. I get what you mean about the bag of blood... it's even stranger when they put it on your lap to show you, before taking it away. It's so warm, like a baby or something xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah yeah yeah...my friend told me about it's warmth...I didn't really touch it though...will do next time....haha XD

    ReplyDelete