Monday, May 31, 2010

too little too late

I know I haven't been blogging lately.I've just been up to my neck in work.It's kinda ironic in a way cause before I started my Form 6, I was too free to blog. XD

So readers of my blog (that's right all 6 of ya'll), I'll tell you bout my past 2 weeks in this detailed albeit brief post.

Well my 2 weeks was loaded with homework,homework and more homework.Seriously.Anymore homework and I would drop dead.The worst part of all it that it's not even the beginning of the syllabus.It's just revision of what we learned for SPM.The worst of the lot being Chemistry and Math.Honestly I swear I can hear the rusty cogs inside my long forsaken head creak to life.Getting rusty clockwork to work again isn't an easy process.Panadol sure helps ease the pain though.

I haven't told many people about my class.Well it's all in the process of not getting too attached to things that do not last.(In case you didn't know I'm changing schools)I speak from experience.It's the same when you don't name your pet chicken cause you know one day it's going to be that delicious chicken curry.Yummy.Before anyone gets the wrong impression, DU was NOT one of those times.I had a wonderful time and awesome memories that I certainly would not forget.I only wish I came earlier....is that a groan I hear??

If you really must know, more than half my class are Indians.I forgot the exact numbers but trust me, if you pass by my class you'd think Tamil language classes were going on.I missed orientation and stuff (due to transportation issues) so the first time I entered my class my first thought was "you got to be kidding me".I felt like I just walked into Brickfields.Wtf.Heck no one could speak Tamil without another knowing what you just said.

Those who know me well would know that my Tamil is less than acceptable.I understand the language but when it comes to speaking it.....errrrr...how do I put it....OK....I've been told to shut up and just speak English.Hahaha.The best Tamil I can speak is to ask the anne to add more curry to my tosai.I'll have to learn it though.Someday.It just really sucks when some Indian bloke comes up to me and asks me a question and I reply in my best heavily accented Tamil.LMAO

Today was my last day at SMK SAS.Tomorrow I begin my life as a Seaman.(=.=) SMK Tmn Sea here I come.FYI that would make it my 4th secondary school.Oh yeah.....


P.S: Sorry if this post is less than satisfactory.I crammed it into my hour of free time. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment