Saturday, May 22, 2010

Clarity

There have been recent allegations that I am queer made by a certain influential blogger in his blog: http://faction92.blogspot.com/2010/05/justin-jarret-comes-out-of-closet.html In my defense, I have just a few things to say.(I have to say something don't I??)I'll keep it short and simple.

Firstly, I have to clarify that in my last post entitled Az1, I merely stated that I missed my friend Azwan.I did not mention that I was attracted to the guy.If I had caused any confusion, too bad.You took things out of context.(I ain't going to apologise)

I'm am not offended nor am I upset over this matter.

This is what happens when guys express how they feel.They get a huge sticker labeled gay smacked to their foreheads.

P.S: I'm not the come-out-of-closet kind of guy.I prefer to keep people guessing. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment