Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Filler

If you watch anime, you would know what fillers are.They're extra episodes meant to make the story more interesting,understandable,etc.Sometimes they just plain bore you to death.

This is a filler post. :) I haven't been blogging lately cause I've just been trying to get things together in my life.Just when I've finally got some momentum going, the holidays come along and sends everything asunder.

The last time I blogged I said I was going to be transferring to SMK Taman Sea.Yeah I did that.Now I'm back at SMK Sultan Abdul Samad.I spent one day at Tmn Sea.Before you start asking why let me tell you that it was because of personal reasons.There were issues with the school that I wasn't happy about.I'll leave it at that.

It wasn't easy convincing my parents though.There was a lot of arguing and tempers flared.In the end I'm back in Samad.Hey, I can't believe it myself.

The main reason I transferred in the first place was because I had transportation issues.When I was trying to convince my parents to get my ass back in Samad, one of the terms set by my parents is that I find a solution to that problem.Well I did find a solution.I now take 2 buses and the LRT to get to school.Wohoo!!

Taking public transportation is an interesting experience.I'll blog about that later.Hehe.Now that I take public transportation to school, everyday is an adventure.At least I see it that way.

I will take the opportunity to get some much needed rest during the holidays.I'll be heading north tomorrow so I probably won't be around to blog till later next week.To all who are having their break, I'd like to wish you all Happy Holidays.Hope you enjoyed the filler. >.<




1 comment:

  1. U got some much needed laugh with us during d hols too :P cheers!

    ReplyDelete