Saturday, January 22, 2011

First post of the year....WTH

We are already heading into the 4th week of January and this is my first blog post of the year....

Honestly I have nothing much to blog about....my life is monotonous, repetitive and redundant to say the least. Its nothing more than a cycle of epic boredom. Tiring boredom.......very tiring boredom...does that even make sense????

This year my class is on the top floor (Yay!!). This means that the walk from the bus stop to my class can be compared to half a military standard obstacle course....I'm only kidding of course but there's barb wire involved (not really....but my imagination is in charge most of the time).By the time I reach class I look and feel like I did run an obstacle course. On the positive side, losing weight is now so much easier for me. :D

I'll end this post with something totally mind blowing you'll literally lose your head!!!!!

Tadaa!!! Which Hermione is the best?? You decide....





P.S : There's no Hufflepuff Hermione cause she's too damn awesome to be mediocre. That and the fact that Hufflepuff Hermione would have no hair at all....

2 comments:

  1. ravenclaw hermione's hot.

    so is slytherin hermione. but in a more mean girls way. haha

    too bad she's gryffindor eh :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like KFC I like the original one....hahaha

    Yeah, Slytherin Hermione looks like the kind of girl you wouldn't want to mess with...very Queen Bee-ish

    ReplyDelete