Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What To Do Lah....

My name is Atlas Justin and on my shoulders I bear the weight of the world....

I know I'm not the most mathematically talented person but I try!!!! I work my butt off just to understand. I'm forced to train ala Rock Lee just to get it in my head. (In case you didn't know Rock Lee is this character from Naruto who has zero genjutsu (illusion techniques) and ninjutsu ninja techniques) talent and is forced to solely train on taijutsu (martial arts) to make up for his weakness). Fun fact for ya.....

It doesn't help when you,dear teacher,chose to ignore me when I ask questions.I'm not one who always gets it right the first time but I eventually get there.I can totally ignore what you are teaching in class but I don't.I can totally not do your homework but I do.I can be a total jerk and slack off in class but I don't.

I'm not afraid to ask questions thats just the way I am.I'm not afraid to voice my opinions too.Please, I know you are not paid by the hour or anything and your job is just to teach.But it would be a great deal if you could guide too and clear any confusion.Not just go "Lets move on to the next question."

I have nothing but respect for you.Offending you and pissing you off would be the last things on my mind.I want to excel and make you proud.

But from where I stand, if I get an A it is 75% my own effort.Hours spent trying to make head or tail of what you taught.Till then I will strive just so I can prove you wrong.Cause I enjoy nothing more than proving my critics wrong.

Now why do I have such a great history with math teachers....... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment